Are you employed as an estate agent? - Grovelands
Published: 30 Oct 2015 By Grovelands
Are you currently employed as an estate agent?
We have a number of vacancies here at Grovelands Resourcing for which your skills and experience would be perfect.
We have found that there are several similarities in the skills required to succeed in recruitment, having spoken to a number of ex-estate agents who have taken roles with us.
There are so many benefits to making to switch from estate agency to taking a recruitment role with us:
- Better money - good base salary and the commission is higher
- Better hours in recruitment - tend to leave on time, and no working at weekends
- Quicker results for your efforts
- Progression here is very clear, there are various avenues to go down or specialise in
- A benefits package to rival all local industries and businesses
- Dealing with people of all levels - the people you meet are professional, bright and interesting
- Opportunity to learn and grow within a great market - financial services will always be relevant and useful and we offer a great mix of internal and external training and development
- Your work is greatly rewarded, with a generous commission structure, benefits, and incentives.
If you would like to consider a career in recruitment with Grovelands, or would like more information, please feel free to contact me on 01273 651 585. email@example.com.