Sussex tech start-up launches world-first in Apprenticeship jobs board technology
Brighton-based company, New Work Training Ltd, has entered the UK’s growing apprenticeship market by developing the world’s first premium apprenticeship jobs board service – devised exclusively for promoting only high-quality apprenticeships. www.loveapprenticeship.com
The brainchild of serial entrepreneur, Tom Bewick, the platform has been developed to take advantage of the UK’s digital apprenticeship reforms rolling out from next April 2017.
The apprenticeship market is expanding to over £3 billion per annum, with employers for the first time being given far greater control over the funding and delivery of apprenticeship training.
New Work Training believes it has spotted a gap in the market. Founder and managing director of LoveApprenticeship.com, Tom Bewick said: “For years now I’ve been wanting to innovate in how apprentice candidates find more rewarding careers and employers find much better, quality training providers.
“The market has become very confused and sometimes, low quality. LoveApprenticeship.com aims to tackle this problem by:
- Only advertising apprenticeship vacancies that pay a minimum of £150 per week (i.e. £27.50 per week above the national minimum apprenticeship wage)
- Working with a national network of approved “Affiliate” apprenticeship training providers; these organisations must pass stringent quality assurance checks, including being independently rated as “Good” or “Outstanding” by Ofsted in their delivery
- Creating a platform that uses world-class jobs board technology to match candidates and employers in the most efficient and costeffective way
- Empowers a young person to take more control of their career by giving them a targeted way of finding a quality apprenticeship opportunity
- Gives employers access to a quality assured national network of apprenticeship training providers by calling 0800 799 9070.”
The platform is currently in its Beta phase and will go nationwide during National Apprenticeship Week, in March 2017.
In the meantime, LoveApprenticeship.com is offering 50% off the price of advertising on the site. For further details email: email@example.com or call the customer sales line 0800 799 9070.
Notes to editors:
LoveApprenticeship.com is owned and operated by New Work Training Ltd. We are an international skills company, head-quartered at the Sussex County Cricket Ground in Hove, BN3 3AN. www.newworktraining.com
For further information about the platform, press can call Lizzie Pereyra, LoveApprenticeship.com platform manager on 0239 232 8860 Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
To arrange an interview with the founder Tom Bewick, please call Melissa Lucas on 02392 328721 or Email: Melissa.Lucas@newworktraining.co.uk