Say hello to LoveApprenticeship.com – the world’s first premium apprenticeship jobs board service
Published: 16 Dec 2016 By LoveApprenticeship.com
LoveApprenticeship.com – the world’s first premium apprenticeship jobs board service and sign-up today for a chance to win an iPad!*
Brighton-based company, New Work Training Ltd, has entered the UK’s growing apprenticeship market by developing the world’s first premium apprenticeship jobs board service – devised exclusively for promoting only high-quality apprenticeships. www.loveapprenticeship.com
Too many employers can’t find the skilled talent they need. And many young people are leaving university heavily indebted. We’re here to bridge the gap. By helping employers find the best apprentices and young people find rewarding careers. It’s that simple!
Say hello to LoveApprenticeship.com – the world’s first premium apprenticeship jobs board service. Their brand promise is ‘quality training, rewarding careers.’
By creating an account on LoveApprenticeship.com you can:
- Find the most rewarding apprenticeship opportunities, paying a minimum of £150 per week
- Get access to some of the best employers advertising their vacancies on the site
- Set up apprenticeship alerts, making the platform do all the legwork for you
- Upload your CV and manage your profile, putting you in control of how your skills are found
- Find out all the latest in the world of apprenticeships, and stay ahead of the curve!
* Terms & Conditions: we will be giving one iPad away every month for 12 months, with the first iPad giveaway in March 2017. This offer is for our registered candidates only.