Traineeships - City College Brighton and Hove
Published: 22 Aug 2016 By Youth Employability Service
Looking for real workplace experience?
Here at City College, our Pre-apprenticeship programme offers high quality, structured work experience placements with local employers to prepare you for your chosen industry.
Why undertake work experience -
- Demonstrates you are work ready
- Provides you with a current employer reference
- Increases your chances of getting on to a job or into an Apprenticeship
Programme includes -
- 8 weeks - 5 month placement (flexible to learner)
- Level 1 Enhancing Employability qualification
- English & Maths training
- Regular job search support
Courses start throughout the year!
Traineeships are pre-apprenticeship programmes aimed to be a stepping stone to an apprenticeship or job. They provide work experience as well as maths and English qualifications.The work placements are unpaid but expenses may be available.Traineeship vacancies are also advertised here: www.apprenticeships.gov.uk