Sussex Community NHS Foundation Trust
Brighton General Hospital
Tel: 01273 696011 ext 5008
About Sussex Community NHS Foundation Trust
We, Sussex Community NHS Foundation Trust have a full range of permanent employment opportunities in West Sussex, Brighton & Hove and High Weald Lewes Havens area of East Sussex.
We currently have a wide range of positions available including nurses, therapists, healthcare assistants and more, working across adult and children's services in community settings including peoples own homes, our community hospitals and centres. Read what our staff have to say.
Why work with us
- Read our positive 2015 staff survey results.
- England's Chief Inspector of Hospitals rates our quality of services as GOOD.
- We're ranked in the top 120 best places to work accredited by HSJ Best Places to Work.
- Ranked OUTSTANDING and in top 10 national 'Learning from mistakes' league.
- Largest community NHS provider in Sussex employing 4,750+ staff.
- A great working environment in the community/in patients homes and our community hospitals.
- Excellent training and development opportunities.
- We're a Living Wage Employer.
- Great rates of pay.
- Flexible working options including overtime.
- Supportive team environment.
- Cost effective and convenient workplace nurseries.
- An affordable final salary pension scheme.
We have a wide range of temporary roles available which fit around your lifestyle. This enables you to:
- Gain experience and develop your skills.
- Choose when and where you want to work.
- Help inform your long-term NHS career by choosing the right role for you.
- Build relationships with us for steady work.
- Help move you into a permanent role.
See our list of temporary and volunteering vacancies currently available.
Contact our friendly recruitment team on: 01273 696011 ext 5008 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hospital at Home - NHS
18 jobs with Sussex Community NHS Foundation Trust
Are you looking for an alternative to working in a large general hospital? Would you like to work with a small friendly team in an environment where
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work within our friendly in-patient physiotherapy team at Crawley Community Hospital. The post involves working
Are you an experienced children's, learning disability or adult registered nurse? Are you interested in supplementing our existing nursing workforce
HOURS: 30 Hours/Week (4 x 08.00 - 16.00) CONTRACT DESCRIPTION: Permanent (Year round) A 30 hour per week Band 2 Immunisation Assistant is needed for
The Coastal West Sussex IV Therapy Service have an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic RGN to join our team. Our nurses are experts in the deli
Sussex Community NHS Foundation Trust requires a highly motivated Paediatric Physiotherapist to join the physiotherapy team based at Seaside View Chi
Specialist Speech and Language Therapist Mainstream Schools and a Language Unit Band 6 Permanent Post 0.74 wte (27.75 hours per week) This is a fanta
The OneCall Nurse Assessor will be based in the OneCall North office, taking referrals for community services and ensuring that all referrals are pro
Burgess Hill Community of Practice is based in Hurstpierpoint and covers Burgess Hill and the outlying villages. Community of Practice has brought to
Are you a looking for a new opportunity? Are you an Occupational Therapist looking for a new challenge or considering a return to practice? Sussex Co
Sussex Community NHS Foundation Trust (SCFT) welcomes applications from physiotherapists who would like to work in the Crawley area. Full time and Pa
2017 Band 6 CBT Trainee Are you ready to train as a Cognitive Behavioural Therapist within one of the UK's highest performing IAPT services? With a t
Specialist in Special Care Dentistry, Band C (£72,324 - £83,118) Part time (22.5 hours per week) permanent contract We are looking to recruit a Speci
COMMUNITY STAFF NURSE Full and part time opportunities have arisen to work within the Proactive Care Team based in Arundel working across Arundel, Mi
Are you looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to be involved in a dynamic, forward thinking, and exciting service? Well, look no further! Th
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Band 6 Speech and Language Therapist to join our friendly and enthusiastic children's team in West
We are looking for Senior Healthcare Assistants who following a competency assessment are able to prepare medicines for the young people attending Ch
The Bladder and Bowel Service is seeking a self-motivated nurse to join the team who has experience in bladder and bowel care who is looking for the