Creative Process Digital
About Creative Process Digital
Creative Process supports employers to develop the digital skills and capabilities they need for the 21st Century. We do this via the digital apprenticeship that we launched with Government at Apple’s UK HQ in London and at i-crossing in Brighton with their CEO and Caroline Lucas MP. We deliver up-skilling and training to your existing workforce or help you to attract, select and recruit young talent into your business.
We have hundreds of brilliant apprentices with a range of leading companies from Channel 4, BT Sport and EMI Music to many more local organisations across Brighton and Sussex such as i-crossing, Warner Bros, Gene, lovelocaljobs.com, Cobb Digital and Brighton and Hove Council. We are passionate about giving talented young people new career opportunities and some of the best training available. To follow is a brief summary of our apprenticeship offer;
- £8 - £10k worth of training and professional development value for new and/or existing employees.
- Training that covers Digital Marketing, Account and Project Management, Digital Business and Admin, Social Media, Search and Analytics, Web Development, UX, Content Management, Digital Design, Video Production, Photography, PR and Digital Imaging.
- New digital skills and business strategy to help your business grow.
- Advanced level diploma qualification across a 12 month period based on 18 days of training and monthly workplace assessor visits.
- A team of highly qualified trainers and assessors all of whom work in the sector with excellent professional competence, skills and experience.
- First class digital training and mac suite facilities with the latest in professional and specialist software.
- Free recruitment and assessment service to source the best in digital savvy talent for you to interview (based on a 4 week turn around)
- Track record of successful apprenticeship delivery across the Brighton, Sussex and London with hundreds of employers .
- £1500 wage grant if your company has less than 50 employees
- Industry master classes from leading Brighton firms including Gene, Propellernet, Sitevisibility and Nixon Mcinness to ensure your apprentice is getting the best possible training and digital skills
87% of our apprentices continue in their job post apprenticeship, delivering even better results for their company.