Digital Marketing and Content Executive
Alternative Route Finance is a leading vehicle leasing broker in the UK. We offer our customers fleet consultancy to optimise their fleet performance. We deal mainly with businesses, but also work with private individuals to source them their perfect vehicle.
We're an established company in a competitive industry, having recently moved premises to much a modern and large offices - we are expanding our team as our business grows.
We offer a 'family environment' - with plenty of socials with our fantastic team. We are seeking a Content and Digital Marketing Executive to join our young marketing team.
- To actively utilize current social platforms to contribute to the growth of social metrics
- To report, monthly, on all social activities – providing insights
- To actively seek new business opportunities on social channels
- To actively seek new platforms that we may be able to utilise
- To champion e-mail marketing in set-up, design and send
- To actively monitor e-mail marketing performance and develop it positively
- To report on e-mail marketing once a month providing insights
- To actively produce engaging, unique content regularly for the company blog
- To monitor the performance of this content and report on it once a month, providing insights
- To utilise ‘new media’ and web content methods to drive traffic
- To work closely with PR Executive to spot external content opportunities.
The Digital Marketing and Content Executive is a critical part of the team. This is a hands-on role with a diverse spectrum of social, content and e-mail marketing.
This role requires an alert individual who actively seeks to strengthen our brands online presence. The ability to utilise social media actively (and smartly) is important, using industry standard tools to streamline work. You will report on this once a month.
To implement clever and targeted e-mail marketing to better strengthen the companies ROI and engagement from this. You will also be looking to develop and better this. You will report on campaigns once a month.
This role also requires you to be able to create unique and creative content for the company blog and external websites. This must be researched and planned before written, with clear goals in mind. You will report on this once a month. You will also produce external content for magazines, bloggers and other media companies, liaising with our PR and Outreach executive on this directly.
You will be engaged with emerging trends and changes in the digital space, in particular with social, e-mail and content.
This role would suit someone who has worked in a marketing team for a financial/automotive organisation.
Please send your CV and Covering Letter to the Head of Marketing, Natasha Colyer on Natasha@alternativerouteleasing.co.uk