This is an exciting and fun opportunity for a competent and enthusiastic individual to join a highly successful award-winning events company. Through our brands, The Stag Company and Hen Heaven, we provide fantastic day and night time activities with accommodation across the UK and Europe for groups.
There's no call-calling involved with this role (relief!), so you'll be working with warm-leads to sell fun products that you'll experience yourself throughout the year on our educational trips.
About the role:
- Target-driven that involves hitting monthly and annual KPI targets
- Managing your own pipeline to ensure all leads are contacted in a timely manner
- Maximising up-sell and cross-sell opportunities
- Creating a positive customer experience
- Ability and desire to sell
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Resilience and the ability to cope under pressure
- High degree of self-motivation and ambition
- Skills to work both independently and as part of a team
- Capability to flourish in a competitive environment
- Good level of numeracy
Hours of work:
- 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday usually with a Saturday shift once every 3 weeks
Our benefits include:
- Training and development opportunities
- UK and European travel to experience our great weekends
- Childcare vouchers
- Subsidised gym membership
- Pension scheme
- Discounted holiday stays
- Additional holiday allowance scheme
- Social club that organises lots of great, fun events
- Annual bonus opportunity
Preferred experience (but by no means essential):
- Reservation or booking system experience
- Account management
- Proven sales track record
- Travel industry experience
Please send your application with covering letter to us - we look forward to hearing from you.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES - THANK YOU!