German speaking Customer Service Advisor
Pier are looking for an experienced Customer Service professional with good administration skills who is fluent in German and English. This role is for a fantastic corporate, international company in the central of Brighton. With centrally located, modern offices, opportunity for progression and a professional and a great working environment, this is a great opportunity.
* Account management for customers within the German market
* Taking and adjusting orders
* Fielding all enquires
* Managing requests
* Resolving all issues
* Liaising with suppliers globally
* Processing orders
* Proactively managing own workload
* Building and maintaining professional relationships with customers
* Be fluent in German with excellent English language skills - spoken and written
* Be highly computer literate
* Ideally be confident using SAP
* Enjoy problem solving
* Be enthusiastic and personable
* work well within a team as well as individually
* be driven and want to progress though the company
* Able to develop strong professional relationships
This is an exciting opportunity for someone with a strong customer focus who is looking for a varied and involved role. The hours are Monday - Friday, between 8-6 (working 35 hours a week). This is a temporary position but with the aim of being extended, paying £9-10 per hour.
If your skills suit this role, please apply online.
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.