Customer Service Agent (Spanish Speaking)
Reports to: Customer Service Team Leader
Purpose of the Role: To serve customers by providing product and service information, answering queries and resolving issues in a prompt and efficient manner.
Providing excellent standard of service to customers through email, phones and web chat interactions.
Providing and processing information in response to customer enquiries, concerns and requests in a timely, personable and professional manner.
Resolving customer complaints in a patient, efficient and courteous manner and carrying out remedial action as and when required.
Resolving product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem and following up to ensure resolution.
Consistently displaying a strong customer focus and “going the extra mile” to achieve a high level of customer satisfaction.
Assisting customers by placing bets over the phone.
Accurately translating website text as required by customers.
Effectively dealing with upset and angry callers.
Escalating issues to the Assistant Team Leader/Team Leader as necessary.
Escalating regulatory issues to the Compliance Team.
Following up on customer interactions in accordance with Company’s processes and procedures.
Providing guidance to and mentoring junior members of the team.
Liaising with other departments (for instance Payments and Fraud) to resolve customer queries as and when required.
Complying with Company’s policies and procedures at all times, to improve service provided.
Maintaining professionalism in all interactions with clients and colleagues.
Tracking and monitoring work activity.
Determining and accurately recording all details of incoming problems.
Displaying a high level of attention to detail whilst recording and updating account information.
Monitoring forum to capture feedback.
Monitoring website for errors and testing website after systems updates and new product launches
Playing an active part in enhancing quality results and performance of the team.
Contributing to team effort by meeting KPI’s and SLA’s.
Recommending potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analysing customer needs.
Contributing to a continual enhancement of customer service, by providing ideas and suggestions on how to improve procedures and develop the department.
Continually developing personal skills to enhance effectiveness of self and team.
Keeping abreast of professional knowledge by participating in training, maintaining personal networks and studying developments within the industry.
Escalating issues to senior management as appropriate.
Undertaking other reasonable duties as instructed by senior management.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Spanish.
- Good numeracy skills.
- Strong IT skills including good working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook.
- Ability to multitask, prioritise and work under pressure.
- Demonstrable negotiation skills.
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail.
- Proactive and results-driven approach.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills.
- Excellent prioritising skills.
- Faultless telephone manner.
- Customer focus and commitment to service excellence.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to learn quickly in a changing environment.
- Diagnostic and Advisory Skills.
- Confidence and ability to deal with difficult situations.
Desirable Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of online gaming and betting industry.
- Interest and knowledge of sports.
Must be flexible towards work schedules and rota (mornings, evenings, nights and weekends)