Customer Service Agent (Chinese Speaking)
Reports to: Customer Service Team Leader
Purpose of the Role: To serve customers by providing product and service information, answering queries and resolving issues in a prompt and efficient manner.
- Providing excellent standard of service to customers through email, phones and web chat interactions.
- Providing and processing information in response to customer enquiries, concerns and requests in a timely, personable and professional manner.
- Resolving customer complaints in a patient, efficient and courteous manner and carrying out remedial action as and when required.
- Resolving product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem and following up to ensure resolution.
- Consistently displaying a strong customer focus and “going the extra mile” to achieve a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Assisting customers by placing bets over the phone.
- Accurately translating website text as required by customers.
- Effectively dealing with upset and angry callers.
- Escalating issues to the Assistant Team Leader/Team Leader as necessary.
- Escalating regulatory issues to the Compliance Team.
- Following up on customer interactions in accordance with Company’s processes and procedures.
- Providing guidance to and mentoring junior members of the team.
- Liaising with other departments (for instance Payments and Fraud) to resolve customer queries as and when required.
- Complying with Company’s policies and procedures at all times, to improve service provided.
- Maintaining professionalism in all interactions with clients and colleagues.
- Tracking and monitoring work activity.
- Determining and accurately recording all details of incoming problems.
- Displaying a high level of attention to detail whilst recording and updating account information.
- Monitoring forum to capture feedback.
- Monitoring website for errors and testing website after systems updates and new product launches.
- Playing an active part in enhancing quality results and performance of the team.
- Contributing to team effort by meeting KPI’s and SLA’s.
- Recommending potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analysing customer needs.
- Contributing to a continual enhancement of customer service, by providing ideas and suggestions on how to improve procedures and develop the department.
- Continually developing personal skills to enhance effectiveness of self and team.
- Keeping abreast of professional knowledge by participating in training, maintaining personal networks and studying developments within the industry.
- Escalating issues to senior management as appropriate.
- Undertaking other reasonable duties as instructed by senior management.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Chinese.
- Good numeracy skills.
- Strong IT skills including good working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook.
- Ability to multitask, prioritise and work under pressure.
- Demonstrable negotiation skills.
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail.
- Proactive and results-driven approach.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills.
- Excellent prioritising skills.
- Faultless telephone manner.
- Customer focus and commitment to service excellence.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to learn quickly in a changing environment.
- Diagnostic and Advisory Skills.
- Confidence and ability to deal with difficult situations.
Desirable Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of online gaming and betting industry.
- Interest and knowledge of sports.
Must be flexible towards work schedules and rota (mornings, evenings, nights and weekends)