Junior Sales Representative
DIA Systems International Limited based in Peacehaven, East Sussex specialises in distribution of bespoke aluminium extrusions, primarily to shopfitters; our products are installed in many household name high street businesses across the world.
Our Sales team have extensive experience working across a range of retail sectors; designing, sourcing and managing bespoke display projects and fixture roll-outs in numerous regions of the world.
We are expanding our base in the UK and worldwide and are looking for an experienced, energetic, enthusiastic and committed person to join the sales team as Junior Sales Representative in the UK to become a key contributor to and beneficiary in the Company’s ongoing success. Work includes both telephone negotiation and face to face meetings with UK customers and prospective customers. It is envisaged that several months’ training will be required to reach full potential.
You will be required to take ultimate responsibility for developing business contacts within the UK. This will incorporate targeting of new client opportunities and building long term relationships with both new and existing customers with the ultimate aim of growing the company’s customer base in the UK and annual sales turnover.
- Overseeing sales activities in the UK; working with the Sales Management and Team and with the Managing Director on both current sales prospects and future growth strategies.
- Taking ownership of the Company’s new and existing customer business sales targets
- In collaboration with the telephone operations team, driving satisfactory execution of enquiries whilst constantly managing customer expectations.
- Nurturing key customer relationships through regular telephone consultation and face to face visits to customers.
- Taking a lead hand in marketing and promotional initiatives to extend the Company’s spectrum of products.
- Disseminating market data relating to new business opportunities and competitor activity.
Experience, Qualifications and Character:
- Ideally a minimum of 1 years’ experience in a sales role within the retail display and/or shop fitting industry
- A proven track record is desirable
- A good appreciation of the manufacturing processes related to their industry
- Good telephone skills
- Full unblemished Driving License
- Knowing how to have fun and get the job done with enthusiasm and ambition
- Competitive Basic Annual Salary (negotiable) between £22,000 and £25,000
- Commission based on achieved sales/gross margin with total potential OTE over £30K - Company vehicle, laptop, mobile and other benefits on completion of training.
- Bonus based on achievement and exceeding Company targets.
- There are considerable opportunities for growth and progression within this forward looking, successful company