A fantastic opportunity to become a Property Manager within one Brighton and Hove's leading letting agents. This varied role will place you as part of a team responsible for the day to day running of our portfolio of properties in the local area, ensuring a high level of service is offered at all times.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- Excellent communication and IT skills
- Confidence and ability to liaise with tenants and landlords on varying matters
- Clean driving license is preferred
- Ability to work as part of a team and at times under pressure
- Experience is preferred but not essential
The suitable candidate will be offered a competitive salary £17-23k plus comm subject to experience within the lettings industry.
Hours are 8.30-5.30 Mon-Fri, 1 hour for lunch
20 days holiday (Plus Bank holidays)