1 day left
- Full Time
Reception Supervisor/Team Leader
£29K + benefits
Prestigious building located in Central London is seeking a Reception Supervisor who will be the face of the organisation. The position is available immediately and will involve the opening of the reception area for a new suite of offices.
The position will be to oversee the reception area and will include assisting the building manager. You will be working in partnership with a security organisation delivering a high end professional service.
The role carries the following job duties:
* You will be welcoming all visitors and offering a concierge style service
* Accompanying potential clients round the building
* The overall management of the ground floor area ensuring that it is immaculate at all times
* Organising deliveries, couriers and post
* The recruitment of two receptionists who will report to you
* Training of new team members and their performance management
Ideally you will have front of house experience from a quality Hotel, Airline or corporate background. You will need to be immaculately presented and fastidious about detail.
Good communication skills and great IT skills.
Passion for delivering great customer service is essential and you will need to have the confidence to liaise with high profile clients
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Apply for Head Receptionist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly