Sales and Service Team Leader
My client, a key employer in Crawley, is looking for a Sales & Service Team Leader to join their successful company.
This is an amazing opportunity to work with an industry leading organisation who offer a great working environment, excellent benefits and opportunities for career progression.
You will be rewarded with a basic salary of up to £25,000 per annum with a realistic OTE of up to £30,000.
This is a shift based role so you will be required to shifts between the following hours:-
- Mon-Thurs 9am - 10pm
- Fri 9am - 9pm
- Sat 9am - 8pm
- Sun 9am - 7pm
Working alongside the Sales & Service Manager, you will be responsible for:-
- Driving sales and improving service levels
- Monitoring call volumes and quality of calls
- Coaching, training and mentoring a team
- Monitoring sickness and holiday
- Conducting regular 121s and PDRs
- Managing team performance
- Ensuring the team are set up for the day and fully aware of all offers or product changes
- Creating a fun sales environment
- Dealing with escalated calls and responding to negative feedback
The perfect candidate will ideally have the following skills / experience:-
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Customer focus with the ability to deal with, take ownership and solve complex customer issues
- Show a good level of commercial awareness and understanding of company business plans, objectives and strategy, in addition to competitor awareness
- The ability to work well under pressure in a fast pace environment
- Able to manage people and drive high performance in their teams
- Confident with the ability demonstrates initiative
- Is enthusiastic with the ability to motivate self and others
- Highly flexible, positive and resilient with the ability to be innovative and create a fun environment
- Experience of working in a target driven sales environment
This is truly a role not to be missed! If your experience fits the bill, please apply online asap or call Katrina Rafferty on 01293 223793
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.