1 day left
- Full Time
Here at Domestic & General we are experiencing an exciting period of change and growth and if you are passionate about developing, being an advocate for a customer centric culture and sourcing like-minded talent then we may have an interesting opportunity for you!
We are looking for a Resourcing Advisor to join our skilled team of Recruiters based in our Brighton office. The overall focus of this role is to deliver intakes of high volume roles that are fundamental to the success of our business in providing a first class customer journey.
So, what are we looking for?
As part of a local team of 3 Resourcing Advisors and a Resourcing Assistant, you will report into the Resourcing Business Partner for Agent Recruitment, working closely with internal stakeholders to establish the needs of various departments and contribute towards the strategy of our approach in the market.
We are looking for someone accustomed to supporting high volume vacancies, you may be from a Recruitment Agency, have worked in an RPO or perhaps you are in a similar role looking for a new challenge?
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Strong end to end Recruitment knowledge - inclusive of direct sourcing tools, employment legislation and preferably skilled in the running of Assessment Centres
- Excellent stakeholder management skills - coaching and advising stakeholders on best practice as well as understanding the needs of their departments
- Customer Focus - the candidate journey is paramount - you pride yourself in communicating effectively and professionally at all times
- Energy and drive to deliver- comfortable with the pressures of high volume activity you thrive in a fast paced, high energy environment, you will actively seek out opportunities to contribute ideas, share best practice and represent our brand via various mediums inclusive of PR events locally
Why join us?
Having recently placed in The Sunday Times Top 100, we are proud of our brand and its market leading position as we strive towards a vision of delivering a best in class customer service in a connected world.
With year on year growth our business is rife with opportunities - if being part of an exciting journey during a period of positive change appeals to you then we could be just what you are looking for!
As well as an opportunity to work in a fun and vibrant city centre location our Resourcing Advisors can benefit from the following:
- 22 days holiday (not inclusive of bank holidays)
- Regular sports and social events
- Fantastic incentive schemes
- Pension - matched contribution
- Discount on our warranty protection coverage for you and your family members
If this sounds like the opportunity for you please don't delay in applying! We would love to hear from you!
Great People, Great Service
Domestic and General Group is the UK's leading provider of warranty protection for domestic appliances. Please note that we have a thorough referencing process, which include criminal record checks. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.