Bupa Global, a market leader for International Private Medical Insurance, are looking to hire a Loyalty Advisor into our Sales Team based in Brighton.
We have a number of vacancies available and are recruiting for the 31st October.
£25,000 basic salary + uncapped commission, 25 days annual leave, pension, PMI, gym allowance, subsidised canteen.
The Loyalty team are responsible for maximising the retention of existing members who are approaching their renewal dates through phone and email communications. The team also takes responsibility for welcoming new members to Bupa Global and identify opportunities.
You will receive and make calls regarding Bupa Global memberships, and be responsible for effectively identifying our customer needs, in order to advise and retain members. You will also be responsible for ensuring individual and team performance targets are met.
This is an incentivised role with a profitable commission structure.
- Proven sales record and strong customer service skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent listening and questioning skills to ensure all member information is identified
- Ability to advise and influence- listens and considers information leading to the application of sound business advice
- Self-motivated and target driven, with excellent planning and organisational skills
- To have a good geographical knowledge and appreciation of differing time zones
- Ideally to have some experience of the Healthcare market