Events Sales Manager
Our client based in Crawley is currently looking for a professional Events Sales Manager to join their team of well-established experts to help further drive the success of their business.
This role combines Event Sales with Telemarketing and Man Management. You will be based on a salary of £33,000 per annum with an OTE of £40,000.
Your duties will include:
- Calling contacts to promote; networking lunches, awards, forth coming conferences, delegate volumes and revenues for these events
- Effectively managing an Events Sales Executive
- Monitoring relevant competitor events in order to obtain the opportunity for new business keep up-to-date with the clients' products and services.
- Working with the events team to identify key data contacts and companies within the Hospitality sector
- Advising clients on the importance of events to maximise entries and attendance.
- Maintaining a high call rate and in turn a high conversation rate
- General administrative duties such as managing enquiries, preparing reports and accurately maintaining customer records
- Ensuring a consistent high attendance at our clients series of events
- Developing key contacts within the Hospitality industry and developing a deeper knowledge of the industries division's titles and events
The ideal candidate:
- Already has some events Sales Experience, ideally with experience selling across a B2B events portfolios
- Also has previous experience maintaining call rates and working to strict deadlines
- Holds a keen interest in the hospitality sector
- Is comfortable and confident with building new relationships
- Carries outstanding customer service and communication skills
- Holds the ability to win new listings and is extremely target driven
- Has the ability to assist in motivating and leading a team to succeed
- Is professional, organised and determined to achieve
- Enjoys healthy competition within the workplace
- Has a confident and professional telephone manner.
So if you are a dedicated worker and feel this role is ideal for you, then apply today with your CV directly today or phone Katrina on 01239 223 800.
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.