Would you like a career with a progressive team that is committed to providing outstanding customer service?
Do you enjoy a fresh challenge every day?
If you are an enthusiastic, motivated and friendly person who would like to be a professional bus driver, whether you currently hold a PCV licence or not, we would like to hear from you.
What do we offer?
- A competitive pay rate of up to £400 per week after training & rising with service
- Up to five weeks’ annual leave (after 2 years period)
- Contributory pension scheme (after 3 months)
- Free travel on our buses for you and your family
We want people who…
- Have the right to live and work in the United Kingdom
- Have held a full manual driving licence giving entitlement to drive in the United Kingdom, without disqualification
- Hold a full manual driving licence with no more than 3 endorsement points.
- Are prepared to work early, late and weekend shifts and some Bank Holidays
- Have excellent customer service skills
To complete an online application form please click the apply button at the bottom of this page. We will check your application and be in touch as soon as possible.
For further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 08000 280055 between 1000 and 1600 on Monday to Friday.
Metrobus is an equal opportunity employer.
More searches like this
- Leisure & Tourism Customer Service Permanent Full Time jobs in Crawley
- Travel Customer Service Permanent Full Time jobs in Crawley
- Logistics Customer Service Permanent Full Time jobs in Crawley
- Driving Customer Service Permanent Full Time jobs in Crawley
- Transport Customer Service Permanent Full Time jobs in Crawley