My client based in Burgess Hill are recruiting for a Contract Specialist for a 12 month contract. There is a possibility this could be extended.
This role is working within a global company, however this particular team is quite small.
The right candidate must have a good knowledge of systems and processes that surround commercial contract activity, including a strong working knowledge of SAP or a similar system. You must also have a
- The uploading and monitoring of all pricing information relating to contracts
- Creation and billing of service contracts
- Creation, management and monitoring of customer contracts within SAP
- Supporting process improvements
- Liaising with the administration team
- Dealing with all queries relating to contracts and providing excellent internal and external customer service
- Ability to extract information within SAP
- Experience of using Microsoft Office to an intermediate level, in particular Word, Outlook and Excel - proven experience of creating basic formulae and Macros within Excel
- Excellent customer service skills
- Analytical/research skills
- Experience of working with complex detailed data
This is a fantastic company to work for with great benefits including an onsite gym, a subsidised restaurant, 25 days holiday and a great working environment with excellent training and support.
Please apply if you match the above criteria or contact Daisy at Pier for further details.
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.