Executive Assistant - £35K plus excellent benefits - Brighton
HNW entrepreneur requires a tenacious Executive Assistant to provide one to one secretarial support.
The positon is located in central Brighton and you will be working within an office environment.
The position will involve the following:
* Extensive diary management to include research prior to any meetings scheduled
* The preparation of Excel reports captivating data in preparation for meetings
* Gate keeping and responding to external calls as required
* The management of mini projects within an agreed time line
* Daily liaison with business contacts
* Management of all emails - responding appropriately
Ideally you will need to have worked within a demanding high profile environment and you will be used to managing and completing projects to tight deadlines.
You will need to have the following attributes and experience:
* Accurate typing skills with a minimum of 65 wpm
* Working knowledge of all Microsoft packages to a high standard
* Fastidious about detail
* The ability to work in a pressurised environment
* High personal standards
* Articulate communication skills
* Immaculate presentation
* A self starter and accountability for any projects
* A proven track record in terms of work history
This position is available immediately.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.