Customer Services Apprentice
- Respond to customer enquiries via email/face to face
- Ensure that a high level of customer service is maintained by being helpful, courteous and knowledgeable about products available across South Downs Leisure sites.
- Provide a welcoming and efficient customer service
- Seek to build customer loyalty with regular visitors
- To undertake basic finance administration duties such as taking booking payments, dealing with batch payment records
- Provide a high quality service throughout all areas of work (including seeking areas of continuous improvement and development)
- To undertake other duties appropriate to the post that may be requested from time to time by the Line Management and in line with the trust policies
- To attend staff meetings
- To complete an NVQ Level 2 Customer Care through support from the Administrations Manager and designated Northbrook College tutor.