My client is looking for someone with a good knowledge of the telecoms market. We need someone who has strong customer service skills to work in a busy operations team.
This company have grown rapidly and this role has come up due to expansion.
The role is supporting the customer from the point of sale to the installation of the new telecommunication system.
This is a project role so any experience in using 'one note' would be an advantage. It would also be an advantage if you have a Prince 2 qualification.
Main duties will include:
* Putting the orders through on the system
* Liaising with the customer to ensure timelines are set up
* Co-ordinating engineers, Gamma and / BT wholesale to make sure intsallations are completed
* Using PBX knowledge to ensure lines are set up in accordance to plans
* Ensuring the customer is happy at all times
* Follow up and make sure all systems are working
We are looking for someone who is well organised, methodical and has good attention to detail.
This is a vibrant team who have fun but work hard.
We need someone who can sympathise, remain calm and think outside the box to fix issues.
Full training will be given.
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.