Clerk to Corporation
2 days left
- Part Time
The Clerk to the Corporation
- Is an independent officer of the Corporation with a central role in promoting the effective governance of the Corporation.
- Is accountable to the Corporation on all matters relating to his or her duties as an officer of the Corporation.
- Seeks to ensure that the Corporation conducts its business properly, effectively and efficiently, in accordance with the provisions of the Statutory Instrument and Articles of Government, the Education Acts, the SFA Financial Memorandum and the general law.
- Provides independent advice to the Corporation, which includes taking appropriate action if the Corporation, its Chair or one of its committees appear to be at risk of acting outside their powers.
- Is responsible for ensuring probity and accountability of college business.