Property Manager - Brighton - £22,000
Our client is looking for an experienced Property Manager to join their busy Estate Agents in the heart of Brighton.
Responsibilities are to include:
* Managing a large portfolio of tenancies
* Issuing works orders
* Ensuring gas safeties are up to date
* Advising utility companies of meter readings and new tenancies
* Securing tenancy deposits and registering them
* Dealing with deposit disputes
* Serving appropriate notices
* Liaising closely with the lettings and accounts teams
* Ensuring appropriate charges are made for all services
If you have experience within Property Management and keen to join an established Estate Agents who can offer good long term career prospects, please call Chloe Boyd on 01273 830494 or apply now!
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.