Product Merchandiser – Gardening Goods
Title: Product Merchandiser – Gardening Goods
Location: Sussex, Surrey Kent and surrounding areas
Hours: Varied, depending on needs of the business.
Working as a merchandiser for a leading supplier of Garden Planters. This is a field based role that will involve you visiting multiple garden centres per day to merchandise, re-stock and manage products. The job must be completed in all weathers and will involve a lot of heavy lifting, so we are looking for a strong, healthy and fit individual.
The role varies over two seasons:
February to July – Approx. 50 hours per week, 5 centres per day. No large holiday. Temp worker assistance.
August to January – Approx. 30 hours per week, 2-3 centres per day, replenishments.
The main areas covered will be Sussex, Surrey and Kent, although travel to surrounding areas may be required. Due to the mature of the position you will be provided with a company car, fuel card and work mobile.
This is a full-time permanent position. We are looking for someone to start immediately.
Candidates must hold a Full Clean Driving Licence and be located within the covered areas.
If you have previous experience in a similar role, or transferable skills, then please apply and attach your current cv for consideration.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Permanent Quality Management Business jobs in Reigate
- Full Time Permanent Quality Management Construction jobs in Reigate
- Full Time Permanent Quality Management Landscaping & Gardening Services jobs in Reigate
- Full Time Permanent Quality Management Logistics jobs in Reigate
- Full Time Permanent Quality Management Stock Control jobs in Reigate