Temp to Perm Receptionist
Pier are looking for a reliable and dedicated Receptionist with excellent Administration skills for a busy office in central Brighton. This is a fantastically located, expanding office with possibility of progression and increasing responsibility.
- Fielding phone calls
- Greeting clients
- Dealing with outgoing and incoming mail
- All email correspondence
- General Receptionist duties
- General Administration duties
- Increasing administration workload within a few months
- Be highly reliable and punctual
- Have administration experience
- Demonstrate a professional telephone manner
- Be confident greeting clients
- Have excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Ideally have experience of working within a legal organisation, although this is not a necessity
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to dedicate themselves to a long term position. This will initially be a temporary role but with the possibility of going permanent. This is a full time role, Monday to Friday, 9-5.30 and paying between £7.20-9.00 per hour, depending on experience.
If you are interested in the role, please apply online.
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.