My client is recruitment for a Recruitment Consultant. This role is helping start a new desk but the company does already have some established relationships in the local area. This is a 360 role and you will be expected to carry out the whole recruitment process.
Main duties of this role include (but are not limited to):
- New business development - cold calling
- Retention and Account Management of existing clients to maintain and develop business further
- Selling the service of the company to clients face to face
- Creating presentations to win new business
- Building a pool of candidates to offer to clients
- Resource new roles
- Writing job descriptions, person specifications and job adverts to attract candidates
- Pre interview candidates over the phone and face to face
- Provide 100% customer service at all times to both clients and candidates
- Arrange interviews and prep candidates for interview
You need the following skills to be able to handle this busy role:
- Pro active
- Positive and motivated
- Money motivated
- Able to work against targets and KPIs set monthly
This is a fun and sociable place to work.
This role is Monday to Friday 8am - 6pm
Please do not apply for this role if you do not have recruitment experience. This role is not a trainee position but full training will be provided.
All applications are treated highly confidential and you can email them directly if you do not wish to register on a job board.
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.