Customer Service Agent
6 days left
- Full Time
Immediate start dates available
We have a fantastic opportunity for you to grow an exciting career with us here at Domestic & General as part of our vibrant and energetic Customer Support inbound sales department.
You will play a key role in ensuring we are providing world class customer service to over nine million customers across the UK, who trust Domestic & General to look after their essential home appliances.
We are looking for you to thrive within our target driven sales environment alongside our supportive Contact Centre Agents who all buy into our 'sales through service' culture.
Domestic & General are an award-winning UK market leader in our field, offering warranty and repair services to domestic households.
We have very proud partnerships with a number of the major manufacturers in the domestic appliance world, allowing us to provide exceptional care to our valued customers.
Our Brighton contact centre is located in the heart of the city, just minutes away from shops, restaurants and the beach - perfect for those looking for a career beside the seaside.
About the role
- Inbound calls - receiving calls from existing customers, you will be the first port of call for a variety of warranty related queries
- Sales - cross selling on a variety of different warranty products to make the most of our uncapped commission
- Problem solving - using your initiative and customer service skills to satisfy customer needs
- Targets - working in a fast paced, target driven environment towards set goals every month
- Compliance - working in line with business rules and regulations while displaying the right behaviours for the benefit of our customers
- Teamwork - give/receive support and excel with our current Contact Centre Agents
- Computers - utilise excellent multitasking in order to efficiently navigate a number of customer systems
Our agents work an average of 37.5hrs a week according to variable shift patterns ranging between the hours of:
Monday - Sunday 07.00 - 22.00 (including bank holidays)
Successful applicants do not need to have a wealth of experience within contact centres or sales. Instead, we are looking for you to have the right strengths to enable you to excel within the contact centre environment, and very importantly, we are also looking for you to enjoy your career with us!
- Energy - you will bring your own style of energy and enthusiasm to our already very diverse culture
- Drive - you will be motivated and have a passion for towards challenging sales targets, while delivering strong customer satisfaction
- Progression - you should be looking to take advantage of the fantastic career opportunities at Domestic & General
- Communication - effective rapport building skills will allow you to build relationships with customers and colleagues alike
- Flexibility - you will enjoy the ever changing, fast paced environment of a busy, multi-national business
- As well as uncapped commission, our Sales Agents also benefit from:
As well as uncapped commission, our Sales Agents also benefit from:
- 30 days holiday allowance
- Comprehensive, in-house training
- Opportunities for progression
- Regular, exciting incentives with a range of amazing prizes to be won!
- 50% off Sky packages (can include multiroom, sports channels, film channels and broadband!!)
- A great city centre location
- Free wifi / tea and coffee / fresh fruit for all employees
- Subsidised massages for all employees
- A friendly and social environment
- A busy sports and social programme
- Great local employee discounts at shops, restaurants, and more
- Pension scheme
- Free life assurance
- Free Employee Product Plan
Domestic & General are an equal opportunities employer which means we treat people fairly. We welcome applications from all suitably skilled persons regardless of their gender, age, race, disability, ethnic background, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or marital/family status.
Please note that we have a thorough referencing process, which include criminal record checks.
Role ID: K31-7 [Sales Agent, Call Centre & Sales Vacancies, immediate ]
Category ID: 12 Call Centre Roles [ Customer Services, Sales, Inbound Sales and Outbound Sales ]
Client Role: Sales Agent, Call Centre & Sales Vacancies ]