Conveyancing Legal Assistant
Who We Are:
We are a dynamic, well respected, long established multi-service Firm with a broad and diverse client base ranging from local individuals and businesses to international clients, household brand names and leading edge entrepreneurs (as well as everything in between). A significant portion of our work is either repeat business or referral which is testament to our underlying principle of providing our clients with expert advice accompanied by exceptional service.
We are recruiting an assistant to work in our Property Department. The successful candidate will provide one-on-one support to the Property Partner with his caseload, assisting in all stages of his transactions, from inception through to completion.
Though no two days may look the same, the type of work you could encounter on any given day may include:
- liaising with clients, other interested parties, Land Registry, agents, etc. in respect to matters
- drafting letters, reports, etc.
- learning in great detail the processes involved in all aspects of work undertaken by the Property Department including both commercial and residential property transactions
- working collaboratively with the Administrative Team to ensure the smooth running of our thriving office including performing a variety of administrative duties.
The Successful Candidate:
To be the successful candidate you will:
- be able to demonstrate excellent interpersonal and time management skills
- be able to multitask effectively
- have excellent attention to detail and a systematic approach to working on a large volume of cases at a time
- have proven strong mathematical and grammatical abilities
- be a team player when necessary and be able to work under your own initiative at other times
- be excellent at building effective relationships with agents and clients to foster good working relations
- be expected to manage issues should they arise, and keep your cool
- have initiative and a real desire to succeed
- need to demonstrate excellent communication and IT skills.
This role provides a genuine opportunity to develop your career within an established, successful and growing firm.
Please email a covering letter, including your salary expectations, and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 14th October 2016.
All applicants will be treated in the strictest confidence.
No agents/ recruiters please.