Customer Service Agent - Resolutions
Upcoming Start Date: Monday 7th November
Are you someone who puts the customer at the heart of everything you do? If so, our Resolutions department may be just for you. We have a fantastic opportunity coming up for someone who has the right strengths to become an expert at making fair, impartial decisions, whilst resolving complaints and having a positive impact on each of our customer's days.
You will play a key role in ensuring we are providing world class customer service to over nine million customers across the UK, who trust Domestic & General to look after their essential home appliances. You will receive excellent in-house training which will help you develop a thorough understanding of all Domestic & General products and procedures. We will nurture your talent and provide continued career development opportunities, from your induction and throughout your career with us.
We are looking for you to handle regular queries and complaints from our customers, turn their negatives into positives and solve a wide variety of problems across the entire customer journey. You'll love working in a team environment, and be passionate about ensuring our customers receive the level of care and attention they would expect from the UK's leading specialist warranty provider.
Domestic & General are an award-winning UK market leader in our field, offering warranty and repair services to domestic households.
We have very proud partnerships with a number of the major manufacturers in the domestic appliance world, allowing us to provide exceptional care to our valued customers.
Our Brighton contact centre is located in the heart of the city, just minutes away from shops, restaurants and the beach - perfect for those looking for a career beside the seaside.
About the role
- Inbound calls - receiving calls from existing customers who have a query or complaint, you'll be a customer service champion for the business
- Problem solving - resolving wide-ranging issues for our customers whilst ensuring both business and customer needs are met
- Targets - working in a busy, fast paced environment towards set targets every month
- Compliance - working in line with business rules and regulations while displaying the right behaviours for the benefit of our customers
- Teamwork - be a part of a friendly and sociable Resolutions team
- Computers - use a variety of computer systems and tools available to you to best resolve each customer's problem
Our agents work an average of 37.5hrs a week according to variable shift patterns ranging between the hours of:
Monday - Friday 08.00 - 20.00 (including bank holidays)
Saturday 09:00 - 17:00
Sunday 10:00 - 16:00
Successful applicants do not need to have experience within contact centres or complaint handling. We know that if you have the right strengths, we can develop you into a fantastic Resolutions Agent through our comprehensive, in-house training.
- Energy - you will bring your own style of energy and enthusiasm to our already very diverse culture
- Resilience - you will be motivated to help a high number of customers each day, whilst making sure each customer has the same exceptional service as the one before
- Progression - you should be looking to take advantage of the fantastic career opportunities at Domestic & General
- Communication - effective rapport building skills will allow you to build relationships with customers and colleagues alike
- Flexibility - you will enjoy the ever changing, fast paced environment of a busy, multi-national business
As well as the salary and monthly bonus, our Resolutions Agents also benefit from:
- 30 days holiday allowance
- Comprehensive, in-house training
- Opportunities for progression
- Regular, exciting incentives with a range of amazing prizes to be won!
- 50% off Sky packages (can include multiroom, sports channels, film channels and broadband!!)
- A great city centre location
- Free wifi / tea and coffee / fresh fruit for all employees
- Subsidised massages for all employees
- A friendly and social environment
- A busy sports and social programme
- Great local employee discounts at shops, restaurants, and more
- Pension scheme
- Free life assurance
- Free Employee Product Plan
Domestic & General are an equal opportunities employer which means we treat people fairly. We welcome applications from all suitably skilled persons regardless of their gender, age, race, disability, ethnic background, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or marital/family status.Please note that we have a thorough referencing process, which include criminal record checks.
Role ID: K31-8 [ Customer Service Agent, Call Centre Vacancies, Complaint Handling ]
Category ID: 14 Call Centre Roles [ Customer Services, Problem Solving, Inbound Calls ]
Client Role: [ Call Centre & Customer Service Vacancies ]
More searches like this
- Finance Customer Service Permanent Full Time jobs in Brighton
- Financial Services Customer Service Permanent Full Time jobs in Brighton
- Insurance Customer Service Permanent Full Time jobs in Brighton
- Technology Customer Service Permanent Full Time jobs in Brighton
- Telecoms Customer Service Permanent Full Time jobs in Brighton