6 days left
- Full Time
We are looking a data savvy marketer who is capable of managing our key accounts, with a background in direct and digital data-driven marketing. Your proven track record in marketing will have made you passionate about delivering incremental, financial results for our clients by turning data into actionable insight and practical marketing action.
This role is pivotal to R-cubed achieving sustained, rapid, business growth and reputation.
You are a lively and positive person who, although a team player, will also be able to lead and motivate others. It is vital that you are self-motivated and hugely proactive.
You will be joining an award winning team near Hove Park that is expanding rapidly in terms of clients, technology and services.
Below are some key excerpts of the Job Description:
1. Job Purpose
• To be responsible for the day to day management of your accounts working closely with Account Directors and ensuring that both project work and ongoing contracted services are delivered as specified on time, and to budget
2. Principle Accountabilities
• To represent R-cubed with designated key clients with full responsibility for account management and R-cubed delivery, and ongoing client relationships, and overall client satisfaction
• Manage a portfolio of accounts with the ability to spot opportunities to generate new business within those accounts
• To maximise profitable time management of project/account teams by:-
- effective briefing of analysts and programming staff
- taking full responsibility for quality and accuracy of output, once received
3. Skills and experience
- Minimum 6 years’ relevant experience in a multi-channel data-driven marketing role, ideally some of this being gained within the travel sector
- Previous account management experience
- Hands-on campaign management experience ideally including email execution
- Ability to demonstrate and apply commercial acumen essential
- Must have experience of planning, testing and targeting direct marketing campaigns
- Experience in data management, and analysis of customer driven marketing activity is desired, i.e. taking data and translating into measurable business gains
- Solid people management skills and a team player
- Excellent communication skills – a confident articulate presenter
- Demonstrable understanding and experience of data analysis, particularly in respect of: RFV, Segmentation, Test strategy and design, Contact strategy, ROI
Right Message, Right Person, Right Now?
If you feel you can contribute to and grow with a leading team of data professionals operating at the cutting edge of today’s targeted marketing, please send your CV in strictest confidence for more information to firstname.lastname@example.org
Who knows? It might be just the right message, to the right person.. so do it right now!
Apply for Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly