You should have demonstrable experience of using database tools to drive marketing selections. The role requires you to be highly numerate ideally with a Maths or Statistics based qualification. The role would suit a ‘rising star’ who has quickly earned their database analysis stripes in a live marketing environment following graduation.
We are looking for a proactive and self-motivated individual who is highly methodical in their approach and has a focused attention to detail. The ideal candidate will be a business-focused team player who thrives on delivering efficiencies and successful marketing campaigns.
Below are some key excerpts of the Job Description:
1. Job Purpose
• To setup, deliver, analyse and report on the performance of client marketing campaigns - ensuring these are delivered on-time, accurately and in-line with briefed requirements.
• Providing support on data queries, briefing data developments, overseeing campaign changes and supporting clients’ queries.
2. Principal Accountabilities
• To setup and manage client campaign activity:-
- Work with programmers, account managers and clients to develop clear analysis and campaign briefs
- Take ownership of all campaign selections, schedules and quality control processes to fulfill requirements accurately, efficiently and within deadlines, ensuring all output is fully checked and signed off
- Use a variety of tools including FastStats Discoverer and PeopleStage to deliver and maintain clients scheduled and triggered campaign activity
- Document all campaign activity ensuring all details correctly filed and annotated for future reference
• To reduce time spent by account managers and analysts, by :-
- producing analytical output including profile reports, campaign reports, campaign selections and simple adhoc analysis
- coordinating and checking the quality of data manipulation, selections and analysis
- attending client meetings and providing detailed campaign documentation
- preparing and providing presentation material if required
3. Skills and Experience
- Completed a relevant degree with a Maths, Statistics or computing degree
- At least 12 months campaign or reporting experience gained agency or client side
- Highly competent in the use of Excel and other MS Office products
- Hands on experience with at least two of the following:
- FastStats, SDL/Alterian, Adobe Marketing Cloud, Oracle Marketing
- Tableau, Qlik, SiSense, Business Objects
- SPSS, R, SAS, SQL Queries
- Pure360, Responsys, Communicator – or other ESP’s
- PeopleStage, Unica or other marketing automation technology
- Highly numerate, with problem solving ability and able to interpret / analyse data
- Demonstrable experience and understanding of:
- Hierarchical marketing selections
- Suppressions, Exclusions
- Deduplication and data hygiene factors
- Measurement techniques and controls
- Good interpersonal, written and spoken communication abilities
- Experience / awareness of relevant current and pending data legislation
- Must be able to work to strict deadlines
- Excellent ‘people skills’ and a team player
Right Message, Right Person, Right Now?
If you feel you can contribute to and grow with a leading team of data professionals operating at the cutting edge of today’s targeted marketing, please send your CV in strictest confidence for more information to firstname.lastname@example.org
Who knows? It might be just the right message, to the right person.. so do it right now!