7 days left
- Full Time
You should have demonstrable experience of using database tools to drive marketing selections. The role requires you to be highly numerate ideally with a Maths or Statistics based qualification. The role would suit a ‘rising star’ who has quickly earned their database analysis stripes in a live marketing environment following graduation.
We are looking for a proactive and self-motivated individual who is highly methodical in their approach and has a focused attention to detail. The ideal candidate will be a business-focused team player who thrives on delivering efficiencies and successful marketing campaigns.
Below are some key excerpts of the Job Description:
1. Job Purpose
• To setup, deliver, analyse and report on the performance of client marketing campaigns - ensuring these are delivered on-time, accurately and in-line with briefed requirements.
• Providing support on data queries, briefing data developments, overseeing campaign changes and supporting clients’ queries.
2. Principal Accountabilities
• To setup and manage client campaign activity:-
- Work with programmers, account managers and clients to develop clear analysis and campaign briefs
- Take ownership of all campaign selections, schedules and quality control processes to fulfill requirements accurately, efficiently and within deadlines, ensuring all output is fully checked and signed off
- Use a variety of tools including FastStats Discoverer and PeopleStage to deliver and maintain clients scheduled and triggered campaign activity
- Document all campaign activity ensuring all details correctly filed and annotated for future reference
• To reduce time spent by account managers and analysts, by :-
- producing analytical output including profile reports, campaign reports, campaign selections and simple adhoc analysis
- coordinating and checking the quality of data manipulation, selections and analysis
- attending client meetings and providing detailed campaign documentation
- preparing and providing presentation material if required
3. Skills and Experience
- Completed a relevant degree with a Maths, Statistics or computing degree
- At least 12 months campaign or reporting experience gained agency or client side
- Highly competent in the use of Excel and other MS Office products
- Hands on experience with at least two of the following:
- FastStats, SDL/Alterian, Adobe Marketing Cloud, Oracle Marketing
- Tableau, Qlik, SiSense, Business Objects
- SPSS, R, SAS, SQL Queries
- Pure360, Responsys, Communicator – or other ESP’s
- PeopleStage, Unica or other marketing automation technology
- Highly numerate, with problem solving ability and able to interpret / analyse data
- Demonstrable experience and understanding of:
- Hierarchical marketing selections
- Suppressions, Exclusions
- Deduplication and data hygiene factors
- Measurement techniques and controls
- Good interpersonal, written and spoken communication abilities
- Experience / awareness of relevant current and pending data legislation
- Must be able to work to strict deadlines
- Excellent ‘people skills’ and a team player
Right Message, Right Person, Right Now?
If you feel you can contribute to and grow with a leading team of data professionals operating at the cutting edge of today’s targeted marketing, please send your CV in strictest confidence for more information to email@example.com
Who knows? It might be just the right message, to the right person.. so do it right now!
Apply for Campaign Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly