Technicians Late Shift
Late Shift Technician
Do you have a passion for the BMW product? We are looking for a motivated Late Shift Technician to join our technical team at Chandlers Brighton. The successful candidate will work Monday to Friday from 3.30pm until 12am.
About the position
The successful candidate for our Late Shift Technician position will have previous experience in a similar role and strong teamwork skills.
You will be welcomed into a friendly team and have the opportunity to work with an exciting product. A large part of the Technician position involves:
- Carrying out service, diagnosis and repair of vehicles to excellent standards.
- Communicating with the Service Reception team and Workshop Control.
- Speaking with customers on occasion to provide your expert, technical opinion.
- Maintaining thorough and up-to-date product knowledge.
- Maintaining exceptionally high customer service levels that lead to customer loyalty and referrals.
- Maintaining good housekeeping standards and orderly administration of your work.
About our requirements
We expect you to demonstrate some skills that will prove very beneficial in the position, including:
- Aptitude for multi-tasking.
- An eye for detail.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Quality awareness.
- Communication skills.
- Full driving licence.
Chandlers Brighton is part of the Group 1 Automotive network, a well-established and growing automotive group in the UK, with offices in America and Brazil as well. Group 1 Automotive is the 10th largest dealership group in the UK, has a strong history of success and is looking to grow their presence in the UK over the coming years. All dealerships in the Group 1 Automotive network offer fantastic career opportunities, state of the art resources and training and competitive earnings packages.
If you see yourself in the position specification, Please apply now!
We appreciate your interest in the position and in our company. Please be aware that we expect a high number of applications for this vacancy and we may not have the time to write to every applicant. If you have not heard from us within 4 weeks of applying, please assume your application has not been successful on this occasion.
Please note this vacancy may be removed prior to the closing date due to the requirements of the role being fulfilled.
All recruitment related documentation will be retained for a period of 6 months from the close date, thereafter, any personal information we hold will be destroyed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.