Do you have a passion for BMWproduct? Are you committed to excellent customer service? We are looking for a polite, enthused and welcoming Qualified Service Advisor to join our service team at Chandlers Brighton
About the position
The successful candidate for our Qualified Service Advisor vacancy/position will have previous experience in a similar role and proven customer service skills.
You will be welcomed into a warm and friendly team and have the opportunity to work with an exciting product. A large part of the Qualified Service Advisor position involves:
- Meeting and greeting customers in a friendly and courteous manner throughout the day.
- Booking vehicles into the technical workshop.
- Liaising with the technical workshop to keep track of the vehicles’ progress and ensuring the vehicle is ready at the promised time.
- Providing exceptional customer service, including establishing customers onward travel arrangements, updating customers whilst their car is in our workshop, handing over vehicles after service work and maintaining ongoing relationships with your customers.
- Maintaining thorough product knowledge and updating your knowledge through manufacturer led training.
- Adopting a sales approach regarding upsell.
- Maintaining good housekeeping standards and orderly administration of your work.
About our requirements
We expect you to demonstrate some skills that will prove very beneficial in the position, including:
- Customer awareness.
- Ability to work to deadlines and targets.
- Strong teamwork skills.
- Confident and professional communication skills.
- Full driving licence.
Chandlers Brighton is part of the Group 1 Automotive network, a well-established and growing automotive group in the UK, with offices in America and Brazil as well. Group 1 Automotive is the 10th largest dealership group in the UK, has a strong history of success and is looking to grow their presence in the UK over the coming years. All dealerships in the Group 1 Automotive network offer fantastic career opportunities, state of the art resources and training and competitive earnings packages.
If you see yourself in the position specification, we’d like you to apply now!
We appreciate your interest in the position and in our company. Please be aware that we expect a high number of applications for this vacancy and we may not have the time to write to every applicant. If you haven’t heard from us within 4 weeks of applying, please assume your application has not been successful on this occasion.
Please note this vacancy may be removed prior to the closing date due to the requirements of the role being fulfilled.
All recruitment related documentation will be retained for a period of 6 months from the close date, thereafter, any personal information we hold will be destroyed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
Apply for Service Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly