Apprentice Customer Support Advisor
This is an excellent opportunity to join an Award Winning International Company, working as part of a team, on their Customer Helpline, helping customers with their queries.
Reporting to the Shift Manager, duties include:
- Helping customers solve user and technical issues regarding their traditional and new products
- Answering questions from existing customers and prospective customers about the features or capabilities of their traditional or new Products
- Liaising with third parties to ensure seamless product returns for repair or servicing
- Data entry via its main business operating system (SAP) and web based customer service operating systems
- Facilitating customers to purchase spare parts for their New Media and Core Product
- Develop excellent customer service skills
- Have the ability to be a good listener, and to really understand a customer problem or question to help them resolve it
- Have the ability to maintain a good working rapport with customers as well as fellow colleagues
- Have an interest in Wi-Fi,/Bluetooth/Hi Fi product functionality
- Develop an excellent telephone manner
- Excellent writing skills, (email, documentation etc.)
- Additional languages (German/French) would be an advantage but not essential.
- 5 x GCSE’s at A-C or A level education is required