Are you organised, with an eye for detail? Do you enjoy working in a successful, busy company? Do you have any experience in payroll administration?
If you recognise yourself in the above description, we have an opportunity that may interest you.
Assisting with the administration function of the payroll department, the Payroll Administrator position will join a team of two who coordinate the payroll for the company’s 1500 strong workforce. The Payroll Administrator will be responsible for:
• Collating all information relating to the processing of all the monthly payroll’s for the group including details of the following; new starters., adjustments to contract details, additional payments, including bonus, commissions and overtime payments, leavers
• Preparing files for sending salaries to the bank
• Running all payroll reports.
• Updating monthly payroll into the next period.
• Checking and balancing monthly payroll accounts
• Updating all payroll spreadsheets in preparation for next payroll
• General administration relating to the smooth function of the payroll department
About our requirements
We expect you to demonstrate some skills that will prove very beneficial in the position, including:
• Ability to work to deadlines and targets and/or within a high pressured environment;
• Strong teamwork skills;
• Strong organisational and multi-tasking skills;
• Confident and professional communication skills.
Payroll experience is not a pre-requisite but would prove useful in the position.
The Group 1 Automotive is a well-established and growing automotive group in the UK, with offices in America and Brazil as well. Group 1 Automotive is the 10th largest dealership group in the UK, running BMW, MINI, Audi and Ford centres. The group have a strong history of success, work with exciting products and have ambitious growth plans to become a larger dealership network in the UK over the coming years.
If you see yourself in the position specification, we’d like you to apply now!
We appreciate your interest in the position and in our company. Please be aware that we expect a high number of applications for this vacancy and we may not have the time to write to every applicant. If you haven’t heard from us within 4 weeks of applying, please assume your application has not been successful on this occasion.
Please note this vacancy may be removed prior to the closing date due to the requirements of the role being fulfilled.
All recruitment related documentation will be retained for a period of 6 months from the close date, thereafter, any personal information we hold will be destroyed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.