Digital Business Apprentice
Digital Business and Admin Apprentice reporting to senior account manager and creative director.
We need an efficient, reliable, versatile and approachable self starter with a tenacious attention to detail and a desire to find the best outcome for all situations.
We would prefer to employ someone with some level of office experience and a knowledge of Microsoft Office and ideally an understanding of some digital and cloud based project management systems.
Skills we require are a high level of literacy and numeracy, organisational skills, good people skills, both management and communications, digital savvy with a keen enthusiasm to stay on top of projects and ensure others do too.
The successful candidate will be a good team player, show a desire to understand their colleagues pressure points and find ways to alleviate them, they should demonstrate an ability to learn quickly, a keen interest in digital management tools such as dynamic lists, time keeping software, e-marketing and mailing list management and be comfortable in the world of social media.
- Press cuttings
- Booking travel and accommodation
- Diary management and facilitating meetings
- Supplies management
- Basic book keeping
- Running meeting room hire bookings
- Project management
- Management of mailing lists – keeping them up to date
- Data entry
- PA duties to managing director
- Managing office systems
- Managing freelance staff
- Social media reporting
- Newsletter reporting
- You will be using the following software: Constant Contact; Microsoft Office; Harvest; Xero; I-Cal, Wunderlist; Eventbrite;
Starting at £8,320pa - £160pw and rising to £9,100pa - £175pw after six months if the post and the performance targets are achieved.
Once the apprenticeship is complete and should the employee be offered a full time job with the company the salary will rise to between £15,000 and £16,500pa depending on skills acquired.
- Good team player
- Demonstrates an ability to learn quickly
- A keen interest in digital management tools such as dynamic lists, time keeping software, e-marketing and mailing list management Knowledge of and comfortable in the world of social media.
- Organised in diary management, facilitating meetings and filing
- Understanding of basic book keeping
- Project management skills and management of data lists
- Able to manage freelance staff
- Willing to learn the following software: Constant Contact; Microsoft Office; Harvest; Xero; I-Cal, Wunderlist; Eventbrite.
- Able to work under pressure and show initiative
- At least 5 GCSEs grades A-C or equivalent including English.
Apply for Digital Business Apprentice
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly