Established in 1979, we are a team of experts passionate about branding, advertising and digital. We make brands look better, communicate more, dream bigger, sell more and settle for less. We create that strong link between them and their audience using creative ideas that achieve their effective objectives.
We work with clients across a host of industry sectors – from global telecommunications providers and multi-national travel and hospitality brands to independent breweries and food manufacturers – so we understand how to reach and inspire even the most niche target audiences.
We are also Brighton & Hove Albion’s official creative marketing partner.
Find out more here… http://www.oandg.co.uk
We’re looking for a proactive account manager to join O&G. Working alongside the team (designers, developers, copy writers and the rest of the accounts team), you will work with a range of clients from initial briefing through to delivery, ensuring we deliver an excellent project that’s on time and on budget.
Your responsibilities will include management of a wide range of offline and online marketing projects and campaigns. This is a client-facing role so it's key that you have a strong track record of building and maintaining good relationships and a focus on delivering great service.
The successful candidate will be flexible and proactive, highly organised and confident at managing multiple projects and liaising with clients independently. You’ll be expected to understand clients’ objectives in order to write creative briefs and manage the process through to the finished product.
• 1-2 years+ previous account manager experience, ideally agency side
• Experience in growing client accounts through new proactive ideas
• Understanding of marketing strategy, and experience of planning and delivery
• Good at building relationships with clients and their teams
• Experience in preparing quotations and controlling project budgets
• Good at multi-tasking and able to manage numerous projects at the same time
• Good presentation skills
• Proven experience at being lead contact for key accounts
• Excellent attention to detail
• Passionate about our industry and your part in it
• Sense of humour and a team player
• Calm under pressure
• Effective written communication and negotiation skills
How to Apply:
This is an great opportunity to join an established agency.
Applicants should be self motivated with a desire to manage and drive themselves and the team forward.
In return we’ll give you a great place to work, competitive salary with paid overtime, bike2work scheme, social events, lay-in on your birthday, Friday treats and more.
If you’re interested, please contact Gareth Graimes (email@example.com) with your CV, experience, salary expectation and start date availability.
No recruitment agencies. Ever. Please.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Permanent Account Management Marketing & PR jobs in Hove
- Full Time Permanent Account Management Advertising jobs in Hove
- Full Time Permanent Account Management Communications jobs in Hove
- Full Time Permanent Account Management Digital Marketing jobs in Hove
- Full Time Permanent Account Management Marketing jobs in Hove