Nordic Global New Accounts CCP
American Express is a global service company, providing customers with exceptional access to products and experiences that enrich lives and build business success.
The world’s a big place, filled with big ideas and amazing people. And we want the best of them here at American Express. We’re interested in where you came from, but we’re even more excited about where you will go with American Express. In Global New Accounts (GNA) we place great importance on doing what is right, what is best and what is innovative. And we continue seeking people to champion these values and beliefs as we grow. Each day, we make it easier, safer and more rewarding for consumers and businesses to purchase the things they need and for merchants to sell their goods and services, enabling them to do and achieve more. We’re committed to becoming the world’s most respected service brand and daily deliver extraordinary service to our customers, constantly reinventing our ways of working to ensure we offer rich rewards that redefine expectations for our clients and ourselves. As part of this commitment to extraordinary service we have an internal Relationship Care team as well as offering a competitive Pay for Performance packages paid monthly on top on our annual salaries offered.
Responsibilities for the New Accounts role include:
- Working in a flexible work environment: including different offline tasks as well as inbound and outbound calls using the Dialer system.
- Responsible for carrying out security checks and adherence to compliance, risk and fraud policies.
- Responsibility for upholding the Data Protection and Privacy Act for our Customers.
- Responsible for updating systems accurately and in a timely fashion.
- Responsible to work applications within multiple markets.
- Operating hours for this position:
Monday to Friday between 7am – 4pm (Overall Department Hours 07:00am – 20:00pm; Saturday/Sunday 09:00am – 17:00pm)
Competitive monthly performance bonus on top of salary
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Fluent in English Language and fluency in Swedish or Finnish required (fluency in both Swedish and Finnish considered an advantage)
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written in the languages above
- High degree of accuracy and ability to multitask effectively
- Proven ability to deliver a high Productivity and Quality work under minimum supervision
- Ability to listen and connect to customers during outbound/inbound call conversations
- Advanced computer / keyboarding skills
- Must be flexible to work in a shift work environment
We place great importance on doing what is right, what is best and what is innovative. And we continue seeking people to champion these values and beliefs as we grow. The world’s a big place, filled with big ideas and amazing people. And we want the best of them here at American Express. We’re interested in where you came from, but we’re even more excited about where you will go with American Express.
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team on firstname.lastname@example.org or 00800 83 000038 (for Russia based candidates 810 800 83 000038).