As a leading contract cleaning company established for over 30 years we are proud to have a reputation for providing an excellent cleaning service, outstanding customer service, maintaining a hands-on client relationship and proactive, supportive management.
Churchill Services would like to recruit an Assistant Contract Cleaning Manager for one of our prestigious, vibrant contracts. Reporting directly to the Contract Manager and managing a team of 30, this role requires strong people management, motivational leadership skills, an innovative approach, the ability to provide industry leading customer service and excellent client liaison skills set within a strong brand, people centric ethos and culture.
Your main responsibilities will include:
• Ensuring our client receives the highest possible cleaning standards across the site both, front and back of house
• Carry out quality auditing, reporting and attend client meetings
• Recruiting, coaching and training of staff in health & safety, policies, cleaning techniques, compliance and client processes
• Create a strong ethic surrounding the importance of health and safety, near misses, slips trips and falls
• Payroll, material budgeting, stock control & delivery, and site administration
• Ensuring all periodic and deep clean works are scheduled and completed to a high standard
• Plan and arrange a contingency plan to cover absenteeism, sickness and holidays
• Any other duties required by your onsite Contracts Manager for the smooth running of the centre with the highest of standards achieved
The ideal candidate will:
• Be client facing and have good communication skills
• Hold a UK driving licence
• Have excellent organisation and people management skills
• Be hands on, energetic and have a positive and proactive approach to their work
• Previous experience in similar roles necessary
You will be required to work 40 hours per week rostered rota with at least one weekend off per month.
Training on company processes and essential tools for the job will be provided including mobile phone and access to a computer.
To apply please send a cover letter along with your CV to email@example.com.
Due to high expected levels of applicants you will only be contacted if selected for interview.