Apprentice Nursery Practitioner
2 days left
- Full Time
To build strong and effective relationships with:
- Parents/carers – good communications, feedback at the end of the day, have a professional relationship; build up trust from both sides.
- Children – encouraging open learning and having a genuine passion for working with young children and helping them to grow and develop, make their day fun and think about what they like doing.
- Colleagues – work together at all times, have a professional and strong relationship; share ideas as much as possible.
- Ask for help from your room leader when needed and support your team members.
- Pass on information to relevant staff/parents (maintain confidentiality).
- An awareness of children’s effective progress through the Early Years Foundation Stage.
- Keeping up-to-date with work for qualification.
- Be on top of planning, observations and personal profiles. When colleagues are off in your room help with their children’s observations and care routines.
- Support room leader and other staff within your room e.g. offer support when needed/available, especially at busy times of the day.
- Show enthusiasm, share any ideas with staff members and want to get involved with any challenges.
- A sound understanding of the Early Years Foundation Stage guidance and the statutory welfare guidelines for early years settings to be able to plan effectively to meet children’s individual needs.
- Strong communication skills that allow for effective team building and help staff to feel supported, listened to and valued in their job role in your room.
- Promoting parents as partners.
- Read all nursery policies and demonstrate a clear and detailed knowledge of policies and procedures.
Apply for Apprentice Nursery Practitioner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly