Business Administration Account Management
2 days left
- Full Time
The Association of Master Tradesmen is a consumer protection body and trade association. Our aim is to drive up standards within the building industry setting a bench mark of excellence that all building companies can aim to achieve.
As an Account Manager Apprentice you will be involved in all aspects of Customer Service.
Your role will include but is not limited to:
- Communication - outgoing and incoming calls as well as emails
- Building relationships with both builders and customers
- General administration; filing, checking builders distances for projects, scanning documents to files
- Resolving accounts issues, dealing with customer/builder issues.
- Working as part of a team to hit targets
Apply for Business Administration Account Management
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly