Property Manager - Horsham
My client, a successful property company based in Horsham, is looking for a Property Manager to join their established team.
You will be rewarded with a basic salary of £25,000pa along with excellent benefits.
Working hours are Monday - Friday 8.45am - 6pm
You will be required to carry out the following duties:-
* Ensuring that maintenance problems are dealt with effectively and in appropriate timescales
* Motivate and get the best out of the Property Coordinators
* Ensuring compliance with standard operating procedures
* Maintaining keys and key register
* Maintain an excellent working relationship with the lettings branches
* Coordinate end of tenancy and pre tenancy work with lettings branches
* Developing relationships with Preferred Supplier List of recruitment agents
* Negotiating with landlord and tenant over the return of disputed deposit deductions
* Manage a database of contractors
The perfect candidate will ideally have the following skills / experience:-
* Experienced in property management or estate agency
* Able to communicate effectively and professionally with clients and colleagues both verbally and in written form
* Highly organised, with efficient time management and the ability to prioritise work load
* IT Literate
* Have a bright enthusiastic personality, a "can do" attitude with a good sense of humour
If this sounds like the ideal next job for you, please call us on 01293 223793.
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.