Sales Advisor – Redhill
Full Time - 40 hours per week, Monday – Saturday
Our impressive Redhill branch is equipped to help the homeowner achieve the perfect interior, and also provide local decorating trade professionals with all their decorating materials, equipment and sundries supply needs. As you might expect, we carry one of the most comprehensive ranges of designer paints, finishes, wallcoverings, fabrics, curtains and blind in the area. We also have a brilliant Home Design showroom that allows us to showcase the latest designs, materials and seasonal trends in store. We now have a requirement for a dynamic and motivated team player to join our team, to help us provide exceptional service and expert advice to all of our customers in branch.
A family run business for over 110 years; we have a long history in our industry and have grown to over 150 branches nationwide.
- Providing exceptional Brewers service to customers in branch, to deliver upon our reputation for quality service
- Use product knowledge to provide recommendations, developing sales of decorating materials and the Company product range
- Mixing paint for Customers, processing specialist orders, and requesting special stock within the Branch network
- Fostering relationships with customers to fully identify their needs and allow us to provide a comprehensive service
- Promote seasonal and special items, including merchandising goods in-store to increase visibility and sales
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills to understand and translate customer requirements into product recommendations
- Approachable, possessing an open and friendly personality
- Enjoys working and supporting a team, but can be relied upon to work as an individual at all times
- Keen to learn, develop skills, and progress within our industry
- Driving license required to make deliveries in the company vehicle as a relief Driver
Product knowledge, previous retail experience or experience in a decorator’s merchant would be advantageous but not essential, as full training will be given to the right candidate.
In return we offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
- Free life assurance
- Pension plan
- Profit share scheme (after qualifying period)
- Staff discounts
- Staff uniform
- 29 days holiday
To apply for this position please click ‘Apply Now’ on this page, including your CV and covering letter stating why you are suitable for this role, and with details of your required notice period and salary expectations.
Please note we can only contact successful applicants shortlisted for interviews.