Volunteer Retail Assistant
The Woodingdean shop stocks furniture, jewellery, wool, clothes, vintage china and everything else in between! It's at the heart of the local community and will soon be sorting and steaming stock on the premises.
Our shops are vital in raising funds for the Martlets Hospice, and our volunteers are crucial in running the shops.
The role involves:
- Assist the Manager with the smooth running of the shop
- Preparing stock ready for sale - sorting
- Refilling and creating displays throughout shops and in window
- Light cleaning of counters, clothes rails & dusting of stock
- Serving customers, using cash register, accepting donations
- Signing up new Gift Aid donors.