Compliance Assistant - Medical
Crawley, West Sussex
Competitive salary and benefits
Our Crawley office has a unique and exciting vacancy for a Compliance Assistant to work in our established Medical Division. A busy and successful division, we pride ourselves in being experts in our field. As a compliance assistant you will be responsible for maintaining a high level of service to our Consultants and Managers.
This will involve checking and signing off new candidates and using a variety of software packages. You will responsible for the upkeep of existing workers and you will need to be highly organised. A professional communicator, you will be instrumental in building both candidate and client relationships while displaying commercial awareness and maintaining a positive and fun approach to your work. You will be able to work great under pressure, with excellent administration and customer care skills you will have a high attention to detail, be results orientated and be motivated by the associated financial rewards.
* Ideally you will have previous experience working in a similar role within a recruitment agency however, those displaying the ambition and core skills required will receive first class training to have a successful and rewarding career
* Career minded, hard working and driven
* Confident with the ability to build rapport
* Ability to nurture relationships
* Fast moving and performance-orientated business with excellent rewards
* Fantastic opportunities for career progression
* Industry-leading training
* Sunday Times Best 100 companies to work for
* 'Investors in People (IIP) - Platinum' company
* A great place to work
Search is one of the UK's largest recruitment companies with 13 locations nationwide covering over 25 industry sectors. We are the recruitment partner of choice to organisations who are aiming to achieve success through talented and motivated people; an aim we share in growing our own business.
If you are talented, motivated and a positive person with a desire to succeed in a recruitment career, join Search, a great place to work. Click apply to send CV or call Abby in the Crawley branch.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Apply for Compliance Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly