Apprentice Business Administrator
1 day left
- Full Time
We require the apprentice to learn all aspects of the administration of a busy accountants/business advisers firm.
Duties will include:
- Paper and electronic filing and archiving
- Greeting clients
- Answering the phone
- Transferring calls and taking messages
- Making drinks for clients
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing post, e-mailing documentation to clients
- Forwarding incoming e-mails to the appropriate person or department
- Updating our software (IRIS) with documents being sent to clients and received from clients
- Copy typing
- Preparing reports
- Preparing stationery orders
- Purchasing supplies
- Petty cash control
- General administrative duties which are numerous
This is a busy accountancy office and the administrative duties are varied and there are opportunities of progression within the firm depending on the candidates capabilities.
We would like the candidate to be adaptable and to be a good support to the administrative staff.
Training of the various duties will be gradual and supervised by the mentor allocated to the candidate and the level of some of the duties will depend on the candidate’s capabilities and progression.
Apply for Apprentice Business Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly