Deputy Events Manager
Title: Deputy Events Manager
Hours: Full-time, permanent, Varied shifts.
We are currently recruiting an Events Manager for a beautiful Manor House here in Brighton. We are looking for someone with a high level background to run a team and assist in the success of the venue.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Managing, training and motivating staff
- Organising and running events (private dining, weddings, private hire, event nights etc)
- Diary Management
- Making decisions on the spot
- Building customer relationships
- Creating a direction for the venue
- Ensuring the highest standards or met at all times
- Ensuring financial targets and KPI’s are met
- Advertise and create brand awareness
- (this list is not exhausted)
This is a new role with the flexibility to be taken in many directions. We are looking to bring someone in with ideas, passion and professionalism. You must be confident and have to drive to succeed.
Salary between £40-£45K depending on experience.
This is a full time, permanent position. Hours will be varied to meet the needs of the business, so we are looking for someone with full flexibility.
If you are interested in this position and have previous experience in a similar role, then please apply and attach your CV.