Assistant Events Manager
Title: Assistant General and Events Manager
Hours: Full-time, permanent, Varied shifts.
We are currently recruiting an Assistant Events Manager for a beautiful Manor House here in Brighton. We are looking for someone with a high level background to help run a team, support the Manager and assist in the success of the venue.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Supporting manager in training and motivating staff
- Helping to organise and run events (private dining, weddings, private hire, event nights etc)
- Ensuring the highest standards are met at all times
- Help create brand awareness
- Being a go between for staff and management.
- Taking on extra responsibilities in the absence of the General Manager
- Understanding financial targets and helping to hit company KPI’s
- (this list is not exhausted)
This is a new role with the flexibility to be taken in many directions. We are looking to bring someone in with ideas, passion and professionalism. You must be confident and have to drive to succeed.
Salary between £22K and £25K depending on experience.
This is a full time, permanent position. Hours will be varied to meet the needs of the business, so we are looking for someone with full flexibility.
If you are interested in this position and have previous experience in a similar role, then please apply and attach your CV.